Move Bitch (Catholic version)
Hook
Move God,
get in the way
Get in the
way God get in the way
Move God,
get in the way
Get in the
way God get in the way
Verse 1
OH YEAH! A
mass is out
I’m bout to
bring yo asses out
To the
church house. Get your fill
Is something
wrong? Why you so still?
I’ve been
thinking of prayin for you (and I)
been hoping
you’re coming to
the end of
all your past mistakes
I know you
can do it AWWW YEAHHH! Just have faith
Causin
confusion disturbin the norm (cuz we)
Livin like
Christians, no we don’t conform
So bye bye
to all negative impact
I turn my
life to the Lord, that’s a fact!
I’m sayin
prayers in the communion line
So when I
get the Body of Christ I’m getting me some wine
It’s G.O.D.
Go against him and it’s over
And Jesus
Christ is our true savior
Hook
I didn't think of anything for verses 2 and 3, but it doesn't mean I won't sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment